About the Time To Move Care Placement Team
Time to Move Care Placement is a privately owned business headquartered in San Diego, CA, serving all of San Diego County and throughout Southern California. The principal, Sydney Kennedy, CSA, is a seasoned advisor having worked successfully with the senior living industry’s leading providers.
President of Time to Move Care Placement
With a graduate-level education in Organizational Behavior, work experience in recruitment, real estate, conference design/production, and sales and marketing, Sydney brings great research talent to the business.
For over 14 years Sydney has successfully worked with thousands of seniors and their families, all while caring for her own elderly mother who lives 2000 miles away.
Her “hands-on” and patient approach, from beginning to the end, helps families navigate this difficult process and comforts them in their time of need. Sydney’s love of her profession is evident and is the hallmark of our company.
- Certified Placement and Referral Specialist (2020) NPRA
- Positive Approach to Care Certified Independent Trainer (2019)
- Positive Approach to Care Certified Independent Consultant (2017)
- RCFE Administrator for State of California (2010)
- Certified Senior Advisor (2007)
- National Care Planning Council (2010)
- Estate Planning Networking Group (2017)
- SoCal Referral Agency Assoc., Founding Member (2015)
- San Diego Dementia Consortium (2011)
- Le Tip San Diego North (2007)
Hi there, I’m Alana. I have always had compassion for the elderly. What has shaped my passion and interest is my experience of seeing my mother’s anguish when she had to place my grandmother in a nursing home. My mother is 96 today and whenever she speaks of her mother, tears come to her eyes. I was a teenager when I vowed that I wanted to help families.
My career spans working for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, The American Lung Association and Silverado Memory Care community. I have been privileged to work with families, hold their hands through difficult decisions and help impact the quality of life for them and their loved ones.
You have my word that your experience with me and with Time to Move Care Placement, Inc. will be steady and patient, and will save you the many pitfalls inherent in searching for quality eldercare.
Positive Approach to Care Certified Champion